Terms and Conditions
Your certification below signifies that your application to the UPES is the product of your own work and that the information provided is complete and accurate. Dishonesty and any misrepresentation or omission of facts on this application will disqualify you from admission to University of Petroleum & Energy Studies and, if discovered after admission, will result in your admission to the program being revoked.
- I hereby certify that I have provided accurate information in this application. I authorize University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) to verify my credentials. I understand that any misrepresentation or omission of facts in my application may justify denial or cancellation of admission from applied program.
- I have read and understood the admission procedure & eligibility criteria of the applied program and agree to abide by those.
- Mere filling up the Application form does not confirm the admission to the course. The admission process is complete only after compliance of all the requirements and verification of certificates.
- Admissions will be purely on the basis of merit and candidates are strongly advised against canvassing and/or extraneous pressure on the selection process. Any candidate found guilty in above activities, the candidature is liable for immediate disqualification.
- The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies reserves the right to cancel any advertised course due to insufficient admissions, enrolments or for any other reason beyond its control. In such an eventuality, full fee shall be refunded.
- The University reserves the right to make changes in curricula, degree requirements, course offerings and all academic regulations at any time without assigning any reason or prior notice. The said change may apply not only to prospective students but also to those who already are enrolled in the University.